http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/08/17/nyregion/20080818_WIND_index.html
I've always found it interesting that people in some regions are against wind power installations. I guess it's easy to take it for granted when you don't live near one, but I don't think I'd have a big problem with it. Course, I also probably don't use up nearly as much energy as the average American, and I might be a little annoyed if I had to deal with a whole field of them so that people far away can leave their televisions on all day.
I've always found it interesting that people in some regions are against wind power installations. I guess it's easy to take it for granted when you don't live near one, but I don't think I'd have a big problem with it. Course, I also probably don't use up nearly as much energy as the average American, and I might be a little annoyed if I had to deal with a whole field of them so that people far away can leave their televisions on all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment