Apparently Europe is cloudy. Who knew?
8.7.08
Durch Deutschland!
Hello! At the behest of my mother I'm going to be starting a blog. I'm hoping this will help me keep track of my adventures in Germany and also provide a more structured means of displaying whatever fun things I find here. In reality I will probably not have that much time here, and this will likely be forgotten several times during the year. But for now I'll try to keep it interesting.
Wolken über Europa/Clouds over Europe
Apparently Europe is cloudy. Who knew?
Apparently Europe is cloudy. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking of cloudiness, Regensburg apparently very much lives up to its name, according to... absolutely everyone who I speak to about it.
Read your blog in reverse - newest post to oldest. Delightful to have running comments about your adventures. Puts pics in context. Thanks for sharing it with me. Mom
Post a Comment